Serving children 6 weeks – 5 years old
The Gwinnett Center opened in February 2017, and the program is currently moving forward to begin the Quality Rated process through Georgia Department of Early Care & Learning
Easter Seals is committed to:
- Encouraging the equality, dignity, and independence of all children.
- Promoting adult-child interactions with low child-to-staff rations, and qualified, well-trained staff members.
- Providing a high quality, inclusive child care program that promotes each child’s individual growth and accomplishment.
- Utilizing a team approach to your child’s growth and development, believing that the parent is the child’s primary teacher. Together, we work in a partnership for your child.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum based on NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) guidelines, Creative Curriculum.
- Celebrating cultural diversity through music, dance, books, clothing, food and language.
- Learning as an interactive process with emphasis on socialization, self esteem, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Providing STEM education to promote children’s critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and social emotional development through project-based STEM activities.
- Offering practice-based coaching, including the Pyramid Model to support children’s behavior management and increase positive learning outcomes.
For more information, please visit: www.eastersealsnorthgeorgia.org