ELPM is ON a Mission to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Our mission is BIG! We improve the lives of young children, their families and communities!
How do we do this?
- We find the right spaces, primarily in underserved neighborhoods, to create high-quality early learning facilities where Head Start providers and other non-profit early learning providers can provide free and/or reduced rates high-quality early education to young children, birth to five.
- We work with established, qualified early learning programs throughout metro Atlanta to help address maintenance and capital projects through grant opportunities.
We do this by:
- Working with pre-qualified non-profit early care providers, evaluating space needs & program expansion and or maintenance needs
- Finding the perfect buildings & spaces to renovate into high-quality, nurturing, safe early learning environments
- Raising the capital funds for the purchase, construction and/or renovations
- Leasing back to providers at below-market rates and utilizing the rent proceeds to reinvest back into the facilities by providing the maintenance and future capital needs to ensure continued quality space
- Raising grant funds through our Quality Facilities Initiative (QFI) to help existing centers and providers address maintenance projects they have not been able fund, handling the projects from beginning to end on behalf of the awarded providers
Quality early learning facilities and programs are key factors in preparing young children to be Ready to Learn and Ready to Succeed as they enter the K-12 educational system, giving them the same opportunity as their more advantaged peers.
Find out how you can help make a great difference in the lives of young children, especially those most-at-risk and underserved, to be READY to LEARN and READY to SUCCEED in their educational journey.
Contact us today and learn how you can be a partner with ELPM and its very important mission.