WINDER CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER
37 South Center
Winder, GA 30680
Hours of Operation: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday
For Children 3-5 years old
Winder Center is currently moving forward with the Quality Rated process through Georgia Department of Early Care & Learning
Easter Seals is committed to:
- Encouraging the equality, dignity, and independence of all
- Promoting adult-child interactions with low child-to-staff rations, and qualified, well- trained staff
- Providing a high quality, inclusive child care program that promotes each child’s individual growth and
- Utilizing a team approach to your child’s growth and development, believing that the parent is the child’s primary Together, we work in a partnership for your child.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum based on NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) guidelines, Creative
- Celebrating cultural diversity through music, dance, books, clothing, food and
- Learning as an interactive process with emphasis on socialization, self-esteem, emotional, physical and cognitive.
Providing STEM education to promote children’s critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and social emotional development through project-based STEM activities.
Offering practice-based coaching, including the Pyramid Model to support children’s behavior management and increase positive learning outcomes.
- For more information, please visit: www.eastersealsnorthgeorgia.org