Please visit supporters and support programs for parents and children:
- United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta – www.unitedwayatlanta.org
United Way of Greater Atlanta brings together people and resources to tackle complex issues and drive sustainable positive change to help our community thrive.
United Way, along with dozens of partners, has developed a set of measures that the community can use to assess how its children, the families that support them and the community that surrounds them, are doing. This enables us to track our progress and determine what levers are the most effective in ensuring “all the children are well.”
- Department of Early Care and Learning, Bright from the Start – www.decal.ga.gov
Responsible for meeting the child care and early education needs of Georgia’s children and their families.
- Georgia Center for Child Advocacy –www.georgiacenterforchildadvocacy.org
Addresses the needs of sexually and severely physically abused children through prevention, intervention, therapy, and collaboration.
- Quality Care for Children – www.qualitycareforchildren.org
Georgia’s Source for finding quality child care
- Quality Assist, Inc. – www.qassist.com
A training and technical assistance firm providing innovative solutions and proven approaches that raise the quality of early childhood care and education
- Our House – www.ourhousega.org
A childcare and support center for homeless families whose programs are designed to enrich the lives of children and
families experiencinghomelessness with the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to break the cycles of homelessness and poverty.