EASTER SEALS NORTH GEORGIA
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT GWINNETT
4335 Steve Reynolds Boulevard,
Norcross, Georgia 30093
Hours of operation:
7:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.; Monday – Friday
Serving children 6 weeks – 5 years old
The Gwinnett Center opened in February 2017, and the program is currently moving forward to begin the Quality Rated process through Georgia Department of Early Care & Learning
Easter Seals is committed to:
- Encouraging the equality, dignity, and independence of all
- Promoting adult-child interactions with low child-to-staff rations, and qualified, well- trained staff
- Providing a high quality, inclusive child care program that promotes each child’s individual growth and
- Utilizing a team approach to your child’s growth and development, believing that the parent is the child’s primary Together, we work in a partnership for your child.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum based on NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) guidelines, Creative
- Celebrating cultural diversity through music, dance, books, clothing, food and
- Learning as an interactive process with emphasis on socialization, self-esteem, emotional, physical and cognitive
Providing STEM education to promote children’s critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and social emotional development through project-based STEM activities.
Offering practice-based coaching, including the Pyramid Model to support children’s behavior management and increase positive learning outcomes.
- For more information, please visit: www.eastersealsnorthgeorgia.org