EASTER SEALS NORTH GEORGIA
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT BROOKVALLEY
1146 Sheridan Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
Hours of operation:
7:00a.m. – 4:30p.m.; Monday – Friday
Nationally Accredited center by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Serving children 18 Months – 5 years old
Easter Seals is committed to:
- Encouraging the equality, dignity, and independence of all children.
- Promoting adult-child interactions with low child-to-staff rations, and qualified, well-trained staff members.
- Providing a high quality, inclusive child care program that promotes each child’s individual growth and accomplishment.
- Utilizing a team approach to your child’s growth and development, believing that the parent is the child’s primary teacher. Together, we work in a partnership for your child.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum based on NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) guidelines, Creative Curriculum.
- Celebrating cultural diversity through music, dance, books, clothing, food and language.
- Learning as an interactive process with emphasis on socialization, self esteem, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
Providing STEM education to promote children’s critical thinking skills, problem solving skills and social emotional development through project-based STEM activities.
Offering practice-based coaching, including the Pyramid Model to support children’s behavior management and increase positive learning outcomes.
For more information, please visit: www.eastersealsnorthgeorgia.org